RE: Robots.txt on Apache - Forums - liferay.dev

Hi, I'm trying to configure robots.txt in my application through: Site settings / Build / Pages / Public Pages / Configure (gear icon)/ Advanced / Robots

RE: Robots.txt for each virtual hosts - doesnt works - Forums - Liferay

We have a liferay deployment with multitenant setup and with more domains hosted. We want now correct way handle SEO policies, and needs to be install right way ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

RE: robots.txt placement - Forums - liferay.dev

This may be an obvious question to others, but I was wondering where to place the robots.txt file in a Liferay portal. The robots.txt is of course the file ...

RE: robots.txt redirecting to login page - Forums - liferay.dev

Personally I'd be using apache httpd in front of Liferay and use a JkUnmount directive to serve robots.txt from there rather than from Liferay. thumbnail.

Robots.txt in liferay - Forums

robots.txt must be on the root of your webserver - there's no configurability in the URL at all. Thus you can't just drop some page with this name anywhere but ...

RE: Robots.txt placement for Glassfish - Forums - Liferay.Dev

This may be an obvious question to others, but I was wondering where to place the robots.txt file in a Liferay portal. The robots.txt is of course the file ...

Robots and search - Forums - liferay.dev

There's a Robot setting in Control Panel -> Sites where robot.txt settings can be entered.

Robots.txt in Liferay 6.0.6 - Forums

I put my robots.txt in /myrootinstallation/liferay-portal-6.0.6/tomcat-6.0.29/webapps/ROOT/ but I cannot see by browsing http://mydomain.it/robots.txt.

RE: Apache or Tomcat - Forums - Liferay.Dev

Hello, I want to know if it is better to use Tomcat or Apache+Tomcat for running Liferay portal for about 100,000 users. Thanks, Amir. thumbnail.

RE: Portal instances not resolving to www - Forums - Liferay.Dev

I've been testing the portal instance feature in 6.1.2ga3. My DNS setup has the cname www.domainname.com, but when I type in the www.domainname.com it goes ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024