RE: Robots.txt on Apache - Forums - liferay.dev

Hi, I'm trying to configure robots.txt in my application through: Site settings / Build / Pages / Public Pages / Configure (gear icon)/ Advanced / Robots

RE: Robots.txt for each virtual hosts - doesnt works - Forums - Liferay

We have a liferay deployment with multitenant setup and with more domains hosted. We want now correct way handle SEO policies, and needs to be install right way ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

RE: robots.txt placement - Forums - liferay.dev

This may be an obvious question to others, but I was wondering where to place the robots.txt file in a Liferay portal. The robots.txt is of course the file ...

RE: robots.txt redirecting to login page - Forums - liferay.dev

Personally I'd be using apache httpd in front of Liferay and use a JkUnmount directive to serve robots.txt from there rather than from Liferay. thumbnail.

Robots.txt in liferay - Forums

robots.txt must be on the root of your webserver - there's no configurability in the URL at all. Thus you can't just drop some page with this name anywhere but ...

RE: Robots.txt placement for Glassfish - Forums - Liferay.Dev

This may be an obvious question to others, but I was wondering where to place the robots.txt file in a Liferay portal. The robots.txt is of course the file ...

Robots and search - Forums - liferay.dev

There's a Robot setting in Control Panel -> Sites where robot.txt settings can be entered.

Robots.txt in Liferay 6.0.6 - Forums

I put my robots.txt in /myrootinstallation/liferay-portal-6.0.6/tomcat-6.0.29/webapps/ROOT/ but I cannot see by browsing http://mydomain.it/robots.txt.

RE: Apache or Tomcat - Forums - Liferay.Dev

Hello, I want to know if it is better to use Tomcat or Apache+Tomcat for running Liferay portal for about 100,000 users. Thanks, Amir. thumbnail.

RE: Portal instances not resolving to www - Forums - Liferay.Dev

I've been testing the portal instance feature in 6.1.2ga3. My DNS setup has the cname www.domainname.com, but when I type in the www.domainname.com it goes ...